? ??????????????The Tears? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 730 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BEAUTIFUL disaster? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4938 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cat Lover? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 30, 2014

2014. Everything has changed. I've no longer so chubby although now still with the chubby face but seriously there's something different compare when i was at secondary age. Nobody will read my post, i knew it but then i still want to write it out because memory space will got the explore day. haha..

Well say, 2014. July 1st 2014.
#1 Let me forget him, not to think about him. Can I? I just feel so much heart break you know.. No one know.. Feel so much so much heart pain. Th heart pain that I feel so pain is his heart is with another girl in there but not me. NOT ME! Ughhhhhhh Why I still so border him??

0 comments: